Hi Crafting Fans! I wanted to let y'all know what I ordered during CHA. I always want to find some new companies for the store. And I did. I love to keep the merchandise fresh and interesting. Here's a quick rundown:
1. Advantus/Idea-ology - Cute new seasonal findings from Tim Holtz including his new paper twine that can be inked and misted, mirrored paper that can be die-cut and fun tinsel twine.
2. Ranger - New metallic Distress Stains, Stickles DRY Glitter in all the beautiful colors, the new Ranger embossing line, new Giant #12 Tags and a few other fun goodies.
3. Stampers Anonymous - New stamps from Tim/Mario III and from Dyan Reavesley (along with her "how to" art journaling book and blank journal)
4. American Crafts/Crate Paper/Amy Tangerine/Dear Lizzy/Studio Calico- LOTS of stuff.
5. Hero Arts - Fun holiday stamps and the new line of Neon stamp pads
6. Prima - Donna Downey's new collection and the Welcome to Paris line
7. The Crafter's Workshop - new stencils by Dina Wakely and Dyan R.
8. Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic, Tailored and Documented
9. My Minds Eye - All is Bright by Rhonna Farrer
10. Simple Stories - Take a Hike, Harvest Lane and Handmade Holiday plus the fantastic new Project Life inspired line, Snap Studio
11. Tons of Washi Tape
12. Heidi Swapp - Vintage Chic and Color Magic including all her new sprays
13. Maya Road - Gorgeous trims, linen albums, chipboard binders and other goodies.
14. Fancy Pants - Lil Sport
15. Sizzix including the new Tim Holtz Snowflake Rosette, which I can't wait to get!
16. Lawn Fawn paper line and stamps
Plus I'm still working on trying to get one more new brand for the store. Fingers crossed.
Remember to friend us on Facebook, Altered Angel, because I always FB post when new merchandise arrives at the store. The first shipments are starting next week.